Saturday 4 October 2014

Hello again :)

Maybe it'a a cliché but time really passes so fast. After wonderful 3 months it's time to start my second year at the university and despite all of the exams I'm going to take in a few months and a heap of books at my desk after just 2 days I must admit that I am excited.
 It will be a very challenging year for me because in January I'm going to France as an Erasmus student. I wonder what it will be like to study abroad.  For sure, I'll have an exceptional opportunity to improve my language skills (or, speaking straight from the shoulder, I'll be forced to communicate in French to survive) which is the main reason I can't wait to go. But for now, I should focus on my exams here, in Poland, which I have to take earlier(because of my depart). Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment