Monday 19 May 2014

Looking forward to holidays(or not)

I've been so busy recently, because, as every student know, the exam session is getting closer and closer. I don't know whose idea it was to make poor young people to cram in May and June, when the weather outside enourages us to do just the opposite, but, to be honest, I can't come up with any better solution, so just ignore my complaining :) I just want to add that I  WANT to study, inasmuch as we have quite a lot to learn, including literature and history of France; I really do. Just give me some more time, please... I'm fed up with all homeworks, tests, ect. It may seem that it doesn't take a lot of time to prepare for the courses, but surprisingly I always have something to do. At the moment I'm a frustrated, tired, desponded person; when my dad told me yesterday that in a month there are holidays, I said I wasn't able to think about such distant future. I hope you're more optimistic than me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment