Tuesday 4 March 2014

A little bit of complaining at a beginning :)

A short self- presentation at the beginning:  I'm a 19-year-old student of French philology, who loves reading Agatha Christie's books and listening to film music. This blog doesn't have any particular subject- I'm going to write about everything that comes to my mind. So, let's start! :)
What a tiring day was yesterday! PE early in the morning, then the history of France, literature and English.  Of course, I’m not complaining – I really like all the subjects we have , thanks to them I enrich my knowledge of different areas. I just want to say that, although it’s already the second week of a new semester, I still find it quite difficult to accept the fact we have to study hard (again !)- and I'm sure I'm not the only one :)  That’s probably the effect of 3- week break after the exam session- I’ve become lazy because of doing nothing connected with my studies at home. To make matters worse, the changing weather , as well as the fact, that I ‘ve been ill since 2 weeks and I haven’t recovered completely yet, caused a terrible headache and a lack of energy. Hmm... Did i claim at the beginning I was not complainig ? Well, I’m starting to believe I’m a really gloomy person J
The only comfort is that it’ s nearly spring. You can feel it in the air-it’s warmer and warmer every day, the birds sing, some trees are already in bloom...so I hope to become more cheerful soon :) 
And what's your mood in the early spring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment